Friday, May 4, 2012

I WORK THE BRUSH!





Hey guys!! I'm back!! I know it has been a while but I have returned and ready to get busy with my beauty blog. I have alot of new things and tips to share with you. Now you all may be wondering why I have not YouTubed any of my work. Well first off to I would to say that whatever I am passionate about I like to do well. Being that I don't have the proper tools to give you guys the best of me- I have not started my video blogging. That is not to say that I wont do it or that I dont want to. But when I do start video blogging, trust ME that you all will be the first to know so that you may have front row seats as to how I work the brush. I want to share so many things with you!!! I can't wait! All in due timing! But for now Blogger.com is my way of putting myself and my work out there. And for that I'm grateful.=)









No comments:

Post a Comment