Sunday, October 16, 2011

Refreshing my face



 

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!!!! Good fabulous, glamorous Morning my dahlins'!!! So this is what I use every morning, St. Ives Green Tea Naturally Clear Cleanser and St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub now the srub I use it 4 times a week..its really not harsh to my skin at all. It leaves a baby butt smooth feeling on my skin. Afterwards I follow it up with Cliniques Clarifying Lotion 2. For dry/combo skin. This one removes dullness to give your face a vibrant glow. Refines your pores, smoothes texture. Over time, it helps revitalize the skin natural renewal process. I then use Lancomes Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinte Spf 30(have to protect my face from that sun!) Now what is good about this product is that any skin type can use it. Not only does it  moisturize, gives you a daily source of vitamin enriched hydration for your skin, provides antioxidants aaaannnnd UVA/UVB protection against enviromental aggressors but it also gives your skin a natural even coverage. Very light weight for those who are not fond of classic foundation. Comes in 4 shades in Natural, Sand, Bisque, and Bronze! If you want natural coverage with a healthy tint this is your go-to product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment